Just make sure not to overcook vegetables and over stir the noodles when cooking this recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. Pancit Bihon (Rice Noodles)
- 1/2 lb. pork belly, boiled and sliced
- 1/2 lb. chicken, boiled and shredded
- 1/2 pack fish balls, sliced in quarters
- 1/2 pack shrimp balls, sliced in quarters
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 pc. chicken flavor bouillon
- 1 pack fried tofu (in cubes), sliced in quarters
- 1/4 large cabbage, sliced thin
- 2 pcs. large carrots, sliced thin and cut into 2 inches long
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 pack snow peas, ends trimmed and sliced into halves
- 6-8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup red onions, chopped
- 6 tbsps. soy sauce
- 2 stalks fresh onion springs, chopped (for garnish)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the rice noodles until soft and drain.
- Sauté garlic until toasted brown. Remove and set aside for garnishing later.
- Sauté onions until clear. Add pork and chicken, and sauté until brown.
- Add fish and shrimp balls, continue to sauté until cooked.
- Pour chicken broth. Add chicken flavor bouillon and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Stir once.
- Add vegetables and simmer in medium low fire until cooked, but not overcooked.
- Add rice noodles and carefully mix to distribute the flavor and ingredients evenly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a serving plate. Garnish with toasted garlic and spring onions.
Vegetable ingredients (cabbage not in the photo).
Ready to serve.