- 2 pcs. medium talong (eggplant)
- 3 pc. garlic, minced
- 1 pc. medium red tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 tsps. patis (fish sauce)
- 2 tbsps. olive or any other type of cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil eggplants for 6-8 minutes or until tender but do not overcook. Occasionally turn to make sure it is cooked evenly. Slice into bite sizes.
- Sauté in order garlic, onions and tomatoes. Add fish sauce.
- Add-in sliced eggplants and continue to sauté for 3-5 minutes. Mix occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Tomato, onion and garlic.