- 1 pc. large pompano fish
- 1 pc. medium fresh lemon
- 1/3 cup onions, sliced
- 1 pc. medium tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp. ginger, sliced thin
- salt and pepper
- Clean pompano fish and slice open (butterfly style).
- Squeeze lemon inside and outside of the fish.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper all over.
- Stuff fish with onion, tomato and ginger.
- Wrap fish with aluminum foil securely so juice will not come out during grilling. Double the aluminum foil if necessary.
- Grill fish in oven or grill at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes at each side, a total of 1 hour.
- Open aluminum foil wrap and serve hot with toyomansi dip.
Onions, tomatoes, ginger and lemon.
Fish wrapped in aluminum foil.