- 2-1/2 lbs. beef with bones, sliced into serving sizes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cup onions, chopped small
- 5 cups water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 pc. medium red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 pc. medium green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 pcs. small cans tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup liver spread
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper (optional, only if want it little spicy)
- 5 pcs. dried bay leaves
- 1 pc. medium potato, peeled and sliced
- 2 pcs. medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup green olives
- 1 pc. beef flavor bouillon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate sliced beef in pineapple juice for at least an hour or overnight inside the refrigerator.
- In a pressure cooker, pour oil and heat it. Fry sliced potatoes and carrots until light brown. Remove and set aside.
- Using the remaining oil, sauté garlic and onions for 3 minutes.
- Drain marinated beef and dispose pineapple juice. Add-in beef and simmer for 5 minutes or until light brown.
- Pour water and add bay leaves. Cover pressure cooker and cook for 30 minutes (time starts when pressure cooker starts to whistle) in medium fire.
- Release pressure and open pressure cooker. Add tomato sauce and liver spread and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Add fried potatoes and carrots, and olives and continue to simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add crushed red pepper (optional) and, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with rice.
Toamato sauce, liver spread, sliced carrots and potatoes.
Garlic, onions, sliced red and green bell peppers.
Olives in bottle.
Frying sliced carrots and potatoes.
Ready to serve.