- 1 lb. pusit (squid), washed
- 2 tbsps. olive or any other type of cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 tbsps. ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pc. medium lemon
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grill squid until cooked. Chop squid removing innards and transparent backbone. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and melt butter. Sauté onions and ginger for a minute. Add green and red bell peppers and continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add squid and continue to sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice and add brown sugar. Stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to stir fry until cooked.
- Serve hot with rice.
Arrange squids in oven toaster for grilling or grill over charcoals.
Onions, green and red bell peppers.
Chopped grilled squids.
Ready to serve.