- 1-1/2 lb. pork belly
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 pcs. dried bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp. whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 cups water
- In a pan or pot, combine all ingredients and boil pork until tender.
- Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Broil pork inside oven for 1 hour or until all sides are brown and skin is crispy. You may slice pork when almost done and continue to broil until brown.
- Sliced into bite pieces and serve hot with sauce.
Pre-heat oven and broil pork.
Ready to slice and serve.